1) Introduce Yourselves: Hello! We are Twenty30 from Philadelphia. Lyle plays rhythm guitar and sings, Nick plays keys adds percussion live and does backing vocals, Brian plays bass, Chris plays lead guitar, and Vinny plays drums.
2) How did you get your start? We all met in one way or another through different bands we were apart of in Philadelphia and surrounding areas. We got together to explore a new sound and all became great friends along the way.
3) -Who are some of your influences? We all have different influences however some bands that cross all our radars are: Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Superchunk, Radiohead, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age and Incubus
4) How would you describe your sound to someone who has never heard your music before? Alternative Punk Rocknroll with some hints of metal and indie
5) You have 1 single currently available, where can everyone get it? I AM PR Agency, LLC and digitally available July 12th on Bandcamp and Reverbnation
6) -Fav. song from your upcoming EP? Bands overall favorite is Back to Basics
7) Who is someone you would like to work with or play a show with in the future? We definitely consider every opportunity a blessing and appreciate any opportunity given to us, but mostly we love to play with our friends old and new alike, it makes for a better time! As far as another band we feel like we’d mesh well with would be Superchunk, they’re indie legends and new cd we all enjoyed.
8) What is something people may be surprised to find out about you?Our band name isn’t serious at all, its just a mix of our ages. Also most of all our songs sound angry but draw on positive reinforcement, meaning and thinking.
9) What is 1 thing you’d really like to see or do in your lifetime? Hard to say for all of us, but I know all of us would love to get back out west for a show or vacation one day!
10) What was your fav. tv show while growing up? Considering all of us grew up in different decades, there will be continual argument over this one! Trying to give consensus on this one is way too hard!
11) Any last words/message to your fans?
Thank you for sticking by us for the last three years and helping us grow and be able to play for new faces, we’re honored and always grateful
Source: Put Me In The Picture
Leave a Reply